|Product Benefits||Bone Health,Cardiovascular Health,Metabolism|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Unit Count||8.00 Fl Oz|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- Joint and Bone Health: Maintains the strength and flexibility of connective tissue resulting in healthier bone and cartilage structure.
- Healthy Hair Skin and Nails: Helps your body build collagen and elastin for healthier hair, skin elasticity and firmer nails.
- Cardiovascular Health: Supports strong and flexible arteries, helps the body absorb iron and aids in red blood cell production.
- Supports Energy & Metabolism: Assists in the production of ATP (the energy producing molecule) and works to improve metabolism.
- Supplementation is Essential: As a trace mineral, Copper is critical to our health and wellbeing. While it's found in foods such as wholegrains, mushrooms and nuts, we only absorb 30-40% due to changes in commercial agricultural practices. The only way to obtain sufficient amounts of copper is to supplement appropriately.
May We ReccomendShop All
$7.99 Restocking Soon
$29.00 Restocking Soon
$21.00 Restocking Soon